We provide professional home inspections in Abbotsford, Mission, and Aldergrove, and we have been working closely with buyers, sellers, and professionals in the real estate industry for more than 10 years. Our inspectors communicate openly with clients, and educate them on the maintenance and operation of the home as well as the current condition. We are trusted to provide inspection results that are both accurate and educational, and we hold this trust in the highest regard. Our inspection report will always be complete, objective, and unbiased.
Our Industry Excellence Shows
- We have inspected more than 4,000 homes in the Abbotsford, Mission, and Aldergrove areas, and are considered one of the top home inspection firms in these communities.
- Every inspection we conduct is completed in accordance with the exacting Pillar To Post, Home Inspectors Association of BC Standards.
- Our inspection experience is from brand new homes to those over 100 years old, and includes single-family dwellings, townhouses, and condominiums.
We work with many local Realtors, and have held a number of educational seminars. Our knowledge and experience with home topics is often requested by those in the real estate industry, and we make every effort to assist with this whenever possible.
Are Added Services Offered?
Our focus is on home inspection, and this is what we concentrate on. However we also offer added services, including but not limited to:
- Thermal Imaging (Infrared Scanning)
- Mould Sampling (IAQ)
- Well Water Sampling
- Swimming Pool
- Appliance Recall
Prices start at:
- $355 – $400 for Condos
- $450 for Townhouses and Houses (depending on size, age and other items)
Our comprehensive home inspection will normally take three to four hours on average, a report of the inspection findings will be printed right on-site with a binder containing very useful information is also provided before the inspector leaves. We encourage questions and participation from our clients, and we take the time necessary to ensure customer concerns are addressed and all questions are answered.
For more information on our packages, see our short video at the top right hand corner of this page.
A Local Home Inspector
- Duncan Buss is a Certified Pillar To Post Home Inspector and an Accredited Home Inspector.
- Duncan belongs to Home Inspectors Association BC.
- He has completed continuing education courses in electrical, heating and cooling, plumbing, structural integrity, inspecting older structures, moisture prevention, foundation problems and solutions, and roofing, as well as others.
- Duncan has extensive experience in construction design and supervision.
What Clients Have To Say About Our Services
“We thought the service was exceptional, very detailed, and thorough. Liked the information package provided. I would definitely recommend Pillar to Post to anyone buying a home.”
— Mark and Gillian
“The inspection was extremely thorough, the inspector was very professional and answered all the questions we had concerning some of the very minor problems with the home. I would have no problem recommending your business to anyone who wanted a reference or wanted an inspection.”
“You guys take your time and do a good job properly.”
“To be honest I wasn’t expecting much. But my husband and I were pleasantly surprised with how comprehensive the report was. Not to mention all the great tips that our inspector recommended. You can tell that he enjoys his job! Thank you!”
“Best home inspection service we have ever used. Very professional and thorough.”